If you’re interested in getting involved in the campaign please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several things you can do as an individual and as part of a group:
- Educate yourself about IPP prisoners and the British Prison System. Find resources here.
- Write to prisoners. Get in touch if you would like contact details of an IPP prisoner who would appreciate a penpal; see our resources page for information about how to write to a prisoner for the first time.
- Organise an info night in your area. People from Smash IPP can give talks or facilitate workshops and will support in any way you need.
- Organise a demonstration or action in your town or city to raise awareness about the reality for IPP prisoners.
- Get involved with Smash IPP. Come to meetings, support with research, organising, graphic & website design. All skills and contributions are really appreciated – get in touch if you’re interested! If you don’t live nearby, you can always see if there’s an Anarchist Black Cross or other prison abolition group in your area.
- Fundraise. Money is always needed for printing campaign materials, traveling, postage & prisoner support.